Every event that I plan, design, coordinate is different than the previous one...
The package that I want to let you know about is 'My Wedding Package' that includes my knowledge, experience, education, training, history.
I offer weekly or monthly conference calls to all my clients as we start the planning process with availability to chat, text, email, 8am to 8pm (ET), Monday thru Sunday.
My Responsibility List notes what I will do/coordinate/plan/set-up or break-down. My contract to you notes what I am responsible for and the items that I will take care of for you; wedding service.
Please plan to contact me for a personalized quote for those items that are important to on your day.
Initial responsibilities to perform prior to wedding day:
· Provide on-going advice & etiquette
· Meet/Call all vendors contracted for services for wedding day
· Determine handicap/special needs for guests – logistics & dietary
· Attend/Organizing wedding ceremony rehearsal the day prior to ceremony - one-hour allocated for rehearsal
· Develop wedding day timeline for bridal party and professionals providing a service
DAY-OF COORDINATION: services start at $2500
· Initiate timeline on wedding day
· Check ceremony site setup, room layout, bathrooms
· Assist with boutonnières & flower distribution
· Meet photographer, musician, officiant, caterer upon arrival
· Coordinate placement of centerpieces/flowers on guest tables
· Set up guest book, unity candle, sand ceremony or other ceremony items
· Confirm instructions for best man and maid/matron of honor
· Coordinate with Officiant on timing/arrival of bridal party
· Coordinate with DJ/musicians – timeline for evening
· Organize processional line-up
· Timing bridal party entrance / aisle
· Plated entrée – coordinate with Chef/Kitchen timing
· Hand deliver final payment to vendors upon vendor arrival
· Wrap up personal items used for ceremony or reception 30-minutes prior to conclusion of event with delivery to designated family member